Valentine’s Day is here, roomies! Time to celebrate the day of love with the things you love most, amongst them your favourite 75-ball and 90 ball bingo games here at Gossip Bingo!
So why not have a go at some lovely bingo…you might win vouchers that you can buy sweet surprises for that special someone (including your selves roomies! Why not pamper yourself on this holiday of love?)
Want to surprise someone sweet? Bake this decadent chocolate heart cake. It’s perfect for sharing, and you can bingo between bites!
Valentine’s Chocolate Heart Cake
1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1 bag chocolate chips
2 teaspoon of water
45 g Whipped cream
30g Unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon Brandy (Optional)
Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
Make chocolate sauce by melt 5 chocolate beans and unsalted butter together
1. Add the eggs, water, chocolate cake mixture pack, chocolate sauce and brandy together and Stir.
2. Pour chocolate cake mixture into the paper pan
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
4. Pour the cake out and let it cool completely
5. Cut the cake into heart-shape
6. Decorate chocolate cake with wiping cream and chocolate sauce. Serve.
Our favourite new celeb couple in love this year is “Kimye” – Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have us swooning. (And baby makes three!) Even if Kim’s unflattering hot pink dress was a fashion fail, Kanye still loves her (and so do we, Kimmie!)