It’s almost Easter, Roomies! Not sure about you, but I’m already getting excited. Visit Gossip Bingo and get in the Easter spirit with Easter Island Slots!
This 5 reel 25 payline online video slot game has loads of cartoon graphics and fun Easter symbols. Spin 3 or more Easter Bird Scatter symbols and you will trigger the Prize Pick feature. You can get up to 50 extra spins in the Free Games Bonus, and that round can be retriggered once it has started to win even more!
Easter Island Slots is the perfect game to play right now at Gossip Bingo! FREE spins, Easter symbols, what more could you want? PLUS, be sure to check back on Thursday to see our special Easter promotions! Practice Easter Island Slots now do you’ll be a pro by the weekend!
I’ve also included a little Easter treat for you to enjoy – quite delicious!
• 1/4 teaspoons water
• 2-4 drops of green food colouring
• 1/2 cup flaked coconut
• 3 tablespoons of butter/margarine
• 1 10 oz. package regular marshmallows (about 40) or 4 cups of mini marshmallows
• 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
• Miniature marshmallows
• Jelly beans
• Chocolate eggs
• Mix water and food colouring
• Add coconut and mix until coconut is tinted green
• Spread on the baking sheet so the coconut can dry
• Melt butter in a large pan, over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until they are melted. Remove from heat.
• Add Rice Krispies and stir.
• Divide warm mixture into muffin tins that have been sprayed with cooking spray (2 regular sixed trays or 1 large muffin tin)
• Shape batter into the muffin cups.
• Cool. Remove from muffin tin.
• Place coconut, marshmallows, chocolate eggs or jelly beans into the nests.
Valentine’s Day is here, roomies! Time to celebrate the day of love with the things you love most, amongst them your favourite 75-ball and 90 ball bingo games here at Gossip Bingo!
So why not have a go at some lovely bingo…you might win vouchers that you can buy sweet surprises for that special someone (including your selves roomies! Why not pamper yourself on this holiday of love?)
Want to surprise someone sweet? Bake this decadent chocolate heart cake. It’s perfect for sharing, and you can bingo between bites!
Valentine’s Chocolate Heart Cake
1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1 bag chocolate chips
2 teaspoon of water
45 g Whipped cream
30g Unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon Brandy (Optional)
Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
Make chocolate sauce by melt 5 chocolate beans and unsalted butter together
1. Add the eggs, water, chocolate cake mixture pack, chocolate sauce and brandy together and Stir.
2. Pour chocolate cake mixture into the paper pan
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
4. Pour the cake out and let it cool completely
5. Cut the cake into heart-shape
6. Decorate chocolate cake with wiping cream and chocolate sauce. Serve.
Our favourite new celeb couple in love this year is “Kimye” – Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have us swooning. (And baby makes three!) Even if Kim’s unflattering hot pink dress was a fashion fail, Kanye still loves her (and so do we, Kimmie!)
It’s morning but I’ve got a craving for something fast…and sweet! How bout a yummy mug cake and some celeb slot and scratch card games?
Check out Gossip Bingo’s famous celeb and TV casino games, like Who wants to be a Millionaire, X Factor Video Slots, Hollywood Stars Scratch Card, High Rollers, The Price is Right and Sale of the Century.
While you’re enjoying these fab online slot and scratch card games, why not whip up this tasty Chocolate Chip Mug Cake? It takes just about 5 minutes and is super delicious.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Crack an egg into your mug.
2. Add 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar/
3. Add 1/3 cup flour
4. Add 1 TBSP of softened butter.
5. Top off with 3-4 TBSP of mini chocolate chips.
6. Microwave your cake for 1 1/2-2 minutes, or just until the top center of the cake has set. Serve with a dollop of ice cream and enjoy!
Hi roomies, it’s Xmas tomorrow -very exciting! Looking for a last minute main dish idea? Check out this delicious honey glazed ham recipe courtesy of the lovely Gordon Ramsey.
Here’s what you need:
- 2kg unsmoked boneless gammon joint
- 1 carrot , chopped
- 1 onion , peeled and chopped
- 1 leek , trimmed and chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- about 25 whole cloves for studding
- 200g demerara sugar
- 25ml sherry vinegar
- 100ml Madeira wine
- 250g honey
Here’s how it’s done:
- Put the gammon in a large pan and cover with cold water. Add the carrot, onion, leek, cinnamon, peppercorns, coriander seeds and bay. Bring to the boil, then turn down to simmer for around 2 1/2 hrs, topping up the water with boiling water if necessary. Scoop off any impurities that rise to the top.
- Carefully pour the liquid away (I like to keep it for making soup), then let the ham cool a little while you heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Lift the ham into a roasting tin, then cut away the skin leaving behind an even layer of fat. Score the fat all over in a criss-cross pattern, then stud cloves all over the ham.
- To make the glaze, put the sugar, vinegar and maderia in a pan and bring to boil. Add the honey, bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Pour half of the glaze over the fat of the ham, roast for 15 mins, then pour over the rest and return to the oven for another 35 mins, basting with the pan juices 3-4 times as it bakes. Turn the pan around a few times during cooking, so the fat colours evenly, and keep basting. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15 mins before carving. This can be roasted on the day or up to 2 days ahead and served cold.
Don’t worry, this is an EASY recipe and will serve 8 hungry Christmas guests!
Win a daily FREE Xmas gift every day till 31st Jan! Play Free Xmas Giveaway bingo game now at Gossip Bingo!
Hi roomies, what are you doing this Xmas, going to friends or having guests over? It’s that time of year to start planning yummy meals…but don’t panic, even if you’re not as good as Jamie Oliver (i’m def not!) i’m going to give you fab recipes which are easy peasy to make!
Let’s start with an Xmas favourite –Mince Pies!
All you need is:
- 350g (12 oz) high-quality mincemeat
- 225g (8 oz) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 125g (4½ oz) unsalted butter, diced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- milk, to glaze
Now follow these simple steps:
1.Lightly butter a 12-case patty tin. Tip the mincemeat into a bowl and stir so that the liquid is evenly distributed.
This scrumptious recipe takes an hour to prepare and 20 min to cook!
‘Tis the season to be jolly at Gossip Bingo! Check out our Free Xmas Giveaway promo and you could win a daily free gift! Play now!
Hi Roomies, we know just how much you love your sweet treats so seeing as it’s National Baking Week we thought we’d test our baking skills (watch out this could get messy)! We’ve got an easy peasy chocolate cupcake recipe for you to make. Hey, why not get the kids involved as well -just watch out they don’t lick the entire bowl before you’ve finished!!
- 300g dark chocolate , broken into chunks – don’t use one with a high cocoa content
- 200g self-raising flour
- 200g light muscovado sugar, plus 3 tbsp extra
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 150ml sunflower oil, plus a little extra for greasing
- 284ml pot soured cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Follow these instructions:
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4 and line a 10-hole muffin tin with paper cases. Whizz the chocolate into small pieces in a food processor. In the largest mixing bowl you have, tip in the flour, sugar, cocoa, oil, 100ml soured cream, eggs, vanilla and 100ml water. Whisk everything together with electric beaters until smooth, then quickly stir in 100g of the whizzed-up chocolate bits. Divide between the 10 cases, then bake for 20 mins until a skewer inserted comes out clean (make sure you don’t poke it into a chocolate chip bit). Cool on a wire rack.
- To make the icing, put the remaining chocolate bits, soured cream and 3 tbsp sugar in a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and you have a smooth icing. Chill in the fridge until firm enough to swirl on top of the muffins, then tuck in.
Mmmmm smells good! Post a picture of your cupcakes (or a cake of your choice) on Facebook and tag Gossip Bingo for the chance to win £2 free bingo cash! We’ll let you know the winner on Sunday!